Authenticity, Truth and Theme Weaving- 2 hours
Being authentic is the key word that we spiritual leaders want to live. Being authentic requires a courageous vulnerability that sparks a grounded confidence and ease within.
In this workshop, you will:
· Discover what it means to YOU to be authentic
· Contemplative journaling
· How to connect to your students in an authentic way
· How to connect to your truth
· Discuss yoga sutras on truth
· How to weave themes in your class that resonate
· How to find your true voice as a teacher
· Practice yoga asana
No experience is necessary. Come ready to receive, connect and transform. Great for anyone ready to teach from a real, bold place.