Nestled in the wooded mountains of Hardy County, WV this beautiful State Park is the perfect summer retreat setting filled with yoga and outdoor activities. Just 2.5 hours from Arlington/DC.
• Daily morning & evening yoga practice or meditation, led by Amanda (optional)
• Group Hike to high point overlook (optional)
• Rustic cabins (shared), in-cabin bathroom, equipped kitchens and full linens (sheets, towels, etc), outdoor grills and tables
• Prepared breakfast (2) and dinner (2)
• Biking (bring your own!)
• FIRE PITS for each night!
• nightly games and activities
• Swimming pool and lounging!
1 cabin is Pet friendly ($50 fee first night, $5 fee 2nd night).
Bring your own groceries for snacking and food (to share if you like) as there are full kitchens and outdoor grills.
Each cabin has either double beds or twin beds. You will be sharing a room with another person and a bathroom with other people. Bring your friends! If you prefer to have your own private bedroom or cabin, please email Amanda@mindyourbodyoasis.com
The retreat is Friday afternoon to Sunday whenever you like to leave.
• Stand Up Paddleboarding lessons with Yoga
• Thai Massage
• Nutrition Coaching session
• Private Yoga Class (learn to headstand!)
• Horseback riding